Apr 07 2018
Lightspace Technologies is seeking an entrepreneurial and ambitious Marketing and Sales Project Manager to join our growing business development team.
Lightspace Technologies is a world-leading developer of real time multiplane volumetric 3D imaging display technology to medical, defense, scientific and other markets. We have number of display systems in use for already several years. Currently we are developing next generation displays that will be lighter, with higher resulution and more market friendly. We are truly a global company, working across borders in EU and USA.
Currently LightSpace Technologies business contacts include potential customers such as Adobe, Intel, Philips, Oculus, plus we are looking to develop new customers and partnerships from medical, scientific, defense and industrial sectors.
The Marketing and Sales Project Manager will be involved in market and business development activities such as customer contact development, direct B2B marketing by phone calls, proactive marketing communication through different media, arranging events like customer visits, participating in exhibitions, preparing of marketing materials on global basis.
Job location - Ziedleju iela 1, Marupe LV2167, LATVIA
Specific responsibilities of this role will include:
- Proactively identify opportunities within the market for introduction of 3D volumetric imaging technology
- Plan and execute marketing activities, like road shows, exhibitions, customer visits
- Develop and manage customer relationship, new contacts and new market opportunities
- Prepare presentations, marketing news, press releases
- Proactively develop company internet presence
- Build strong relationships with senior executives of potential customers and business partners.
- Travel 20%-30%
Suitable candidates for this role will meet the following criteria:
- University level engineering or business education
- Exceptional communication, presentation skills, teamworking and creativity
- Fluent command English required along with perfect Latvian language skills
- Excellent short memo and news writing skills
- Experienced user computer skills
- Previous experience working at high tech companies highly desirable
- Send your application and CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone number: +371 6780 0009
- Application deadline extended – to 30th of April 2018